How do I write and submit my report?
- When your report is due you should receive a notification email sending you a reminder. If you do not receive one you should check your spam/junk folders and make sure your notifications on your account are turned on.
From within the reminder email, click on ‘Complete Your 15Five’ to be directed to your account. You can also access your report any time by logging in.
- Click on the tab that says "My 15Fives" and go to your Current Report.
- Enter your response in each section. Pressing your 'Tab' button will create a new item. You can create several entries per question.
When you’re finished with your responses, click ‘Submit' at the bottom of your report. Now’s it’s off to your Reviewer!
Late on a Report?
You can still submit reports that are marked late, click here for a walkthrough. You can submit past reports by clicking 'Past Reports'. Select the week you'd like to submit, and then click 'Fillout Report'. See our walkthrough that will help you complete past reports or outdated reports.
Will 15Five Save a Draft of My Report?
- 15Five automatically saves a draft of your report as you go, so you can enter in responses throughout the week as they come up and not be required to submit your report until you're ready. This is a great way to keep track of successes and challenges in the moment, so you don't have to struggle to remember them when your reporting deadline arrives.
- When you are finished, click 'Submit'. That's it! Your reviewer will receive an email notification that you submitted your report.