Discover people & culture insights with 15Five's Strategic Advisors
Cassandra Lowery (she/her) is a results-driven professional who helps organizations thrive by investing in employee engagement. She is most passionate about working as an employee engagement partner to C-suite executives through the lens of positive psychology and action-oriented strategies. A former HR professional herself, she's advised hundreds of leaders as a strategic consultant in the employee engagement and human resources space. She's also a member of the Engagement Advisory Board for HR.com.
Franklin University: M.S., Business Psychology
Capital University: Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration, Human Resources
- Former HR professional who supported both small and large organizations within multiple industries as an internal HR partner
- Advised hundreds of leaders as a strategic consultant in the employee engagement and human resources space
- Experienced in the full suite of HR capabilities
Chaunel Johnson (she/her) has more than 15 years of experience as an HR business partner and strategic consultant to senior leadership teams and Fortune 500 C-Suite executives. She is an expert in employee relations, talent management, and HR compliance with a personal goal to partner with her clients to provide the most practical approaches to improving employee engagement and business outcomes.
Newberry College: MS in Organizational Development and Leadership
Strayer University: BS in Business Administration
The Myers–Briggs Company: Certified Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Practitioner
- Human Resource Certification Institute: Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Practitioner
- Worked with various organizations across multiple industries in both the private and public sectors.
- She leverages her years of experience as a people leader and HR knowledge to relate to the challenges our clients face and tailor a plan of action that is suitable.
Polly Stocks (she/her) is a seasoned HR professional with a wealth of global experience in HR practices and employment standards across the US, UK, and Australia. Her expertise lies in developing and implementing long-term strategic plans that drive employee engagement and boost productivity. With a personal goal of linking business outcomes with people outcomes, Polly brings a unique perspective to aligning organizational goals with the well-being and success of employees.
Technical and Further Education (TAFE), Australia: Certified in Business Administration
Technical and Further Education (TAFE), Australia: Certified in Project Management
Penn State: Foundations of Positive Psychology
ESSEC Business School: Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM): Member
- Society of Human Resources Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Global professional who previously supported organizations across Real Estate, Media, and Technology as an internal HR, L&D, and Business Advisor
- HR Superstars Community Facilitator and Content Creator
"Every session I attended, Polly took the time to make sure everyone is clear on the topic, kept it interesting and engaging. Polly's uplifting attitude is a force to be reckoned with."
"I was thinking this past week about my experiences with HR from past companies, and you have been the most supportive and productive partner that I've had in the People space. I appreciate your willingness to collaborate with our team to help us to grow and get better. Your partnership means a ton to me - THANK YOU!"