Accessing the results of a past review cycle is a crucial step for participants seeking insights and feedback on their performance. In this step-by-step guide, we will walk you through the simple process to locate and view your review results, ensuring that you have all the information you need to understand your progress and areas for improvement.
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Best-Self Review®.
👥 This article is relevant to all roles.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform and Total Platform pricing packages.
Access results for a past review cycle
- Click on Best-Self Review® in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Scroll to the 'Ended review cycles' section at the bottom of the page and click on the name of the review cycle you want to access review results for.
- You're now on the review cycle's "Overview" page. From here, click on your name to open your review summary.
- The review summary contains all review answers that were shared with you in the past review cycle. You can also use the tabs at the top of your results to view answers from specific review types.
- To see more in-depth results, click the 'My results' tab at the top of the screen.
This page contains three tabs: Summary, Questions & Answers, and Competency assessment.
- Summary: Allows you to view basic information about your review cycle, including # of review writers across review types, answer highlights, # of questions and answers, and the answer distribution of how you rated on company values (if company value questions were included in the review cycle).
- Questions & Answers: Allows you to analyze how review cycle questions were answered about you. Within this tab, you can dig into what questions were asked in the review cycle and read all answers given about you for a specific question.
- Competency assessment (only available if competency questions were asked in your review cycle): Allows you to see which competencies you scored best on, which competencies have the greatest room for improvement, the distribution of competency scores, and answers given about you to each competency question.