The "Statements" tab of Engagement results allows you to explore the distribution of answers given to statements included in an engagement campaign. Seeing which statements your employees resonated with— or didn't resonate with— can enable you to pinpoint which areas to focus on to improve engagement across your organization.
In this article, you will learn...
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Engagement results.
👥 This article is relevant to Engagement Admins, and any individual with results access.
📦 This feature is available in the Engage, Legacy Perform, and Total Platform pricing packages.
For information about additional engagement campaign reporting options, check out our "Analyze Engagement results" Help Center article.
View a breakdown of statement responses
- Click on Engagement in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Find the completed campaign you want to view results for and click View results to its right.
- You'll be directed to the campaign's Results page. From here, click on the Statements tab.
- The Statements tab is organized by the surveys that were included in the engagement campaign. Click View breakdown under a survey option to see the distribution of answers given to survey statements.
- Upon expanding a survey section, you will see a list of all statements contained in that survey alongside a bar graph showing how survey participants responded to each statement.
- Refer to the key at the top of the breakdown to see which answer option each color in the bar represents.