Luminary content in Transform is professional development content from thought leaders who defined their categories. 15Five luminary content is curated against the specific skillsets managers need to improve performance, engagement, and retention. Featured Luminaries include Marshall Goldsmith, Ellen Burts-Cooper, Michael Roberto, Jason Patent, Ann Herrmann-Nehdi, Debbye Turner Bell, and more!
In this article, we'll walk through how you can incorporate the expertise of researchers, academics, and authors into your manager training strategy by adding luminary content to coaching tracks.
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Transform.
👥 This article is relevant to Account admins and HR admins.
📦 This feature is available in the Transform and Transform Accelerator pricing packages.
Add luminary content to a custom Transform track
- Click on Training & Coaching in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation and select 'Manage Journeys' from the dropdown.
- Click to open the 'Tracks' tab at the top of the page.
- Click Create Track.
- Name the track. Be sure to provide a descriptive name that you'll recognize as you're applying the track to a learning journey.
- Click + Add topics to open a library of all available topics.
- Each topic in the library includes a description of the topic, learning outcomes, the length of the course related to the topic, and a link to a sample video about the topic. Luminary content is noted with a tag.
- Use the search bar to search the full topic library by course name, description, and keywords and find the right content for your learning track.
- Click the circle button to the left of all topics you want to add to the track, then click Add topics.
- Selected topics will be pulled into your track for customization:
- Drag and drop a course to the preferred order by hovering over the track and dragging/dropping it using the six-dot icon.
- Remove a topic by clicking the X icon to its right.
- Add additional topics by clicking + Add topics.
- When you're done customizing the track, click Create.
- All created tracks can be accessed in the 'Tracks' tab. Once you create a track, it can be added to learning journeys.