Leaders can track the progress of actions or discussions assigned to employees from the "Manage actions" tab of the 15Five homepage. Account admins can track the progress of all created actions and discussions, whereas Managers of managers can track the progress of actions and discussions they created.
Access and availability
Track the progress of assigned actions and discussions
- Click Home in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Open the 'Manage actions' tab at the top of the page.
- Click Show filters to expand filtering options, or use the quick filter options.
- Clicking Show filters expands filtering options to help you find the created actions or discussions you're looking for.
- Type: Action or Discussion
- Status: Open or Completed (Filter by "Open" to see which items haven't yet been completed)
- Due date: Any, Today, This week, Next week, Past due (Filter by "Past due" to see which items are outstanding)
- People: Select a person to see actions or discussions assigned to them
- The Actions list will display actions and discussions that match your selected filters.