As an administrator, you will be able to reactivate an inactive user on your team. This will allow you to assign them to new managers. Users who were once active will appear in the 'Inactive' section of your 'Manage People' page.
NOTE: Only administrators and managers will be able to reactivate inactive users.
- Click on your picture in the right-hand corner. Select 'Manage people' from the menu.
- Click on the 'Inactive' tab.
- Inactive users will under the 'Inactive people' section. Find the user you would like to reactivate.
- Once you click 'Re-activate', a notice will show up and confirm their account was reactivated.
- You will need to find their account in your list of active users and select the pencil icon to reassign them to a manager.