We understand that org changes happen. When managers switch, it's easy to reflect these changes in your 15Five settings.
If you changed teams, please contact your company admin
to make this switch for you.
If your company has an active review cycle, we recommend waiting to update any managers until after the cycle has been completed. This is due to the implications of changing during the cycle
NOTE ✏️ : If the person you are trying to assign as a reviewer does not appear in the drop-down, there is likely a reviewer loop restricting this change. Additionally, if you are at the top of the reporting hierarchy, you will not be able to select a reviewer. Since everyone reports to you either directly or down the line, this would cause a reviewer loop. Top level employees can have others follow them.
1. Click on your profile picture up on your top right.
2. Then select 'Manage people'.
3. Filter by Reviewer, Group, or search for the reporter by name.
4. Select the user you want to change over to a new reviewer.
5. Then click on 'Change reviewer'.
Is the new reviewer a first time manager in 15Five? Send them our help docs I'm a Reviewer to help them get started.