It's time to check in, meaning write your 15Five report! Assuming you haven't changed any of your notification settings, you should receive an email prompting you to complete your report. Follow the steps below to begin the reporting process. You are going to do great! For a video walkthrough of the 15Five check-in, click here.
To begin completing your 15Five:
- From within the reminder email, click on ‘Complete Your 15Five’ to be directed to your account. OR you can also access your 15Five report any time by logging in and going to the '15Fives' tab.
- Enter your responses in each section. Pressing your 'Tab' button will create a new item. You can create several entries per question.
- When you’re finished with your responses, click ‘Submit' at the bottom of your 15Five. Now it’s off to your Reviewer!
Will 15Five save a draft of my report?
- 15Five automatically saves a draft of your report as you go, so you can enter in responses throughout the week as they come up and not be required to submit your report until you're ready. This is a great way to keep track of successes and challenges in the moment, so you don't have to struggle to remember them when your reporting deadline arrives.
- From your 'My 15Fives tab', under 'My history', you will see under the submitted column if your report has a draft saved. See above.
- Only you will be able to view your 15Five check-in drafts.
- When you are finished, click 'Submit'. That's it! Your reviewer will receive an email notification that you submitted your report.
How to mention a teammate in your report
Want to give praise for teamwork or have the ability to bring the relevant person into a conversation in order to resolve issues quickly? With @mentions you can! You can include as many team members, even groups, as you want- right in one comment.
For more information about @mentions, click here.
- Go to the comment or answer section of your 15Five.
- Type in the @ symbol and the first letter or two of the team member or group you want to include.
- Select the name of the person and continue typing your comment. Then click on 'Post comment.'