- Go to 'Company Settings'.
- Click on 'Billing' in your left-hand navigation.
- Click 'Upgrade Plan'.
- Select the desired plan option (choose monthly or annual).
- Complete the form and 'Save'.
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If at any time you would like to deactivate or cancel your account, simply click on your avatar in the upper right corner.
- Select 'Company settings', then click on 'Billing' on your left-hand navigation.
- Click on 'Deactivate your account'.
- When users are added to an annual subscription, additional seats are purchased for the remainder of the subscription. Instead of being charged for the full year, those additional seats are prorated for the remainder of the subscription.
- Like the original seats on an annual subscription, we can't refund an account for seats added throughout the subscription.
- If users are deactivated, the account still has those additional seats for the remainder of the subscription.
- New users can be added to the account and they will occupy any available seats. If more new users are added than there are seats available, then additional seats are purchased.
- When the annual subscription renews, the account is only charged for seats currently being used.
- Same as above, except that the account is only charged for seats being currently used when the monthly subscription renews. So each month, the account "resets" the number of seats charged to match the current number of seats used.
15Five will not charge for invited/new users until the invite is accepted and the user becomes active. Billing for the new user(s) is prorated based on activated date and the time left in your current subscription period.