We know that some information may be sensitive, so we want to make sure you know exactly who has access to see your 15Five check-in content. Here's how to check visibility:
1. Click on your avatar in the top right of your page.
2. Go to 'My Account'.
3. On your left-hand side, click on 'Permissions'.
4. Check out who can view your reports based on drill-down, Group permissions, and Followers.
-or from within your own 15Five-
1. Click on '15Fives'.
2. Click on 'My 15Fives'.
3. Your current report should open. On the right-hand side under your Reviewer's information, you should see 'Who else can view this 15Five?'.
4. Hover over this question to see the answer to that question. Or, click on the question itself to see the answer in more detail.
If you click on the question, you will be taken to the same screen shown above in option 1.