The Trends dashboard displays data for answers to quantitative Check-in questions (yes/no, numerical, or rating scale questions) over a period of time. Each trend is initially displayed as an average to track how a company, group, or individual is answering a certain question over time.
Text questions will not appear in Trends reporting. One-time metric questions, which are called "Polls," can be reported on using the Polls dashboard.
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Check-ins and Reporting.
👥 This article is relevant to Account admins and Managers.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform, Legacy Focus, and Total Platform pricing packages.
Pull a report on trends (metric questions)
You only have visibility into answers given in Check-ins that you have permission to view unless you are an account administrator. Account admins can all view quantitative answers.
- Click on Reporting from the left navigation and select 'Trends'.
Use the filters to select your desired criteria.
The following filtering options are available:
- Filtering by group: You are able to filter the dashboard to view only questions/answers from a certain group within the company.
- Active trends: Active Trends are questions that are currently being asked in a live 15Five
- All trends: Clicking on the All trends option will display every metric question that has been asked throughout the organization.
- Sort by: Sorting by the oldest question gives you the best trend analysis - as often these questions have been asked the most. You can easily change this to sort by the newest question or alphabetically.
Click on the specific question that you would like to report on to see information for. Here, you can access average answer trends, an answer distribution chart for a specific week, and individual answers.
You'll be taken to a page that has the question and additional information about answers to that question.
Click Download Answers to see fields that you can exclude or include in your download.
The fields will pop up in an alert window, like this. Choose the fields that you want included in your download.
Click Download CSV.