You can see the security options available to you on your account. If your team has Single Sign-on enabled some of the options may not be available to you. If you want some of these features enabled you can reach out to your company administrators.
- Click on your avatar picture in your upper right-hand corner.
- Select 'My account'.
- Then click on your left-hand side under 'My Account'> 'Security'.
- You can enable Two-step authentication: Add an extra layer of security to your account. Sign in with your password and a code sent to your cell phone.
- Sign in with Google: You can use your Google work login to save time and login
- Single Sign-on: If you see a notice that Single Sign-on is enabled for your team, that means that you are only able to use your corporate login and password.
- Your password: You can reset your 15Five password here if your team is not using SSO.