All 15Five users do not have the same amount of permissions. Also, 15Five admins cannot see all 15Fives by default. Role-based permissions are listed below.
1. Account administrators: Can modify/create questions company-wide, and manage due dates and user profiles, can reactivate deactivated users. Need someone to have permission to view Everyone's reports? Contact support@15Five.com
2. Billing administrators: Can manage billing information, access invoices, and update payment information.
3. Reviewers: Can modify/create questions for only reporters they have report to them, and manage due dates and user profiles for direct reports
4. Reporters: Can submit a report and answer a Reviewers questions, and only manage their profile
5. Global viewers: Viewers that can see all reports, this is typically for HR teams, Co-Leaders, and Administrators that need to access all data for custom reporting and dashboard metrics.
6. Group administrators: Can add group-specific questions, enable or disable Goals and Accomplishments, edit their team's profiles, and change visibility settings within their group.
7. Review administrators: Can create review cycles, question templates, and view all in progress and completed review answers- if visibility settings allow for such.