- Administrators: Can manage billing information, modify/create questions company-wide, and manage due dates and user profiles, can reactivate deactivated users. Need someone to have permissions to view Everyone's reports? Contact support@15Five.com
- Reviewers: Can modify/create questions for only reporters they have report to them, and manage due dates and user profiles for direct reports
- Reporters: Can submit a report and answer a Reviewers questions, and only manage their profile
- Global viewers: Viewers that can see all reports, this is typically for HR teams, Co-Leaders, and Administrators that need to access all data for custom reporting and dashboard metrics.
- Group administrators: Can add group-specific questions, enable or disable Goals and Accomplishments, edit their team's profiles, and change visibility settings within their group.
- Review administrators: Can create review cycles, question templates, and view all in progress and completed review answers- if visibility settings allow for such.
NOTE ✏️ : Need someone to have permissions to view everyone's reports, aka be a global viewer? Contact support@15Five.com