To make sure your weekly tasks align with your larger goals, you can link your priorities to any long-term Objectives that you own. After all, the success of your objectives is likely a direct result of your priority completion. These linked priorities will show up in your Objective activity feed giving you have a record of the baby steps.
If you are looking for more information on the Objectives feature, click here.
If your company does not have the Objectives feature enabled, you will not be able to link your priority to an objective.
Link a priority to an objective
1. Click on Features from your left navigation.
2. Click '15Fives' to expand the 15Fives drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'My 15Fives'.
4. Navigate to the unsubmitted check-in that contains the priority you want to link to an objective. Any priority that you can edit in the 'Mark priorities from your past 15Five as complete' section can be linked. Also, any new priority that you add in the 'What do you intend to accomplish between now and your next report?' section can be linked.
5. To the right of your priority, hover over the field to see the link icon. Priorities from your last 15Five check-in and new priorities will have the link option.
6. Once you click the link icon, find the objective that you want to link your priority to. Only objectives that you own will appear in your drop-down menu.
7. Once linked, you will see the title of the objective noted right below the priority.
8. To unlink a priority, click on the trash icon to the right of the linked objective. You will see the full link and the trash icon below the priority.
Linked priorities will be shown on the objective's details page, right above the activity feed section.