To make sure your weekly tasks align with your larger goals, you can link your priorities to any objective that you own or any objective that you have permission to view. More likely than not, the success of your own objective(s) will likely be a direct correlation of your priority completion. Linked priorities will show up in your objective's activity feed giving you a record of the baby steps.
If you are looking for more information on the Objectives feature, click here.
If your company does not have the Objectives feature enabled or if you do not own any objectives, you will not be able to link your priority.
Link a priority to an objective
1. Click on Check-ins from the left navigation.
2. Ensure you're on the 'My Check-ins' page.
3. You're likely looking for your current Check-in, which means you're already there!
4. Find the priority you want to link to an objective. Any priority that can be edited, can be linked to an objective.
5. Hover over the priority field to see the link icon to the right. Priorities from your last 15Five check-in and new priorities will have the link option.
6. Once you click the link icon, find the objective that you want to link your priority to. Objectives that you have permission to view will appear in your drop-down menu.
7. Once linked, you will see the title of the objective noted right below the priority.
8. To unlink a priority, click on the trash icon to the right of the linked objective. You will see the full link and the trash icon below the priority.
Linked priorities will be shown on the objective's details page, right above the activity feed section.