Sometimes after submitting a 15Five Check-in you may realize you missed something and need to make a change. The steps on how to go about doing so vary slightly depending on whether or not your reviewer has already reviewed your 15Five. But although there are a couple more steps if your reviewer has already marked the 15Five Check-in as reviewed, both processes are simple.
Edit your 15Five Check-in
1. Go into the report you need to edit by navigating to your 'My 15Fives' page.
2. Click on 'View my history' to see all 15Fives, past, and current.
3. Find the submitted 15Five that you need to edit and click 'View 15Five' to open it.
4. If your 15Five has not been reviewed, find and click the 'Edit 15Five' button to the right of your report.
If your 15Five has already been reviewed and you need to make edits, find and click on the “Request to Edit” button on your 15Five.
After clicking 'Request to edit', 15Five will send an email and in-app notification to your reviewer, asking them to approve the editing of your 15Five. Reviewers will also see an 'Allow editing' button from their end when they are viewing the submitted report that has been requested to edit. When you get the green light (via email notification) to edit your 15Five, you are free to make the edits needed and resubmit.
5. After editing, don't forget to resubmit your report. If you do not resubmit your 15Five, your reviewer will not be able to view the previously submitted report and he/she/they will see an error when trying to view your 15Five.
6. Edit your report and remember to resubmit.
If you're a reviewer and you want to allow your direct report to edit their 15Five, you can do so by following these steps.