If you are a Reporter or Reviewer you do not always have permissions to make some of the changes you want to make. So for security purposes, your company has designated primary administrators to manage your account.
Administrators have the permissions to adjust the following:
- Update and change billing
- Make Reviewer changes
- Reactivate users
- Deactivate users
- Change or add company-wide questions
- Access SSO configurations
- Create Groups and adjust Group Questions
- Enable features like Goals & Accomplishments and Objectives
- Turn off or on Pulse checks
- Access Usage and Metric Dashboards
- Adjust account settings and limitations
You can see your company administrators any time by logging in and clicking here.