@mentions can be used in any comment field to give a shout out to an individual, group, whole company, or external contact (for High Fives). Account administrators can enable this feature for your company.
Enable @mentions for your company
1. Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account.
2. Select Features from the dropdown menu.
3. Click 'Features overview'.
4. Scroll to the 'Permissions' section at the bottom of the page and click 'Configure' to the right of the Mentions option.
5. Toggle to enable or disable group-specific or company-wide mentions.