Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to 1-on-1s Reporting.
👥 This article is relevant to Account admins and Managers.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform, Total Platform, and Focus (legacy) pricing packages.
View and download 1-on-1s activity
- Click on Reporting in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation and select '1-on-1s' from the dropdown menu.
- You're now on the 1-on-1s dashboard. From here, use the filters at the top of the dashboard to dig into the details you need, or leave them blank to see all possible data.
- Below the filters, you will see a 1-on-1s graph with three options: Overall 1-on-1 rate, 1-on-1s with direct managers, and 1-on-1s with others (if your company has the 1-on-1s with anyone feature enabled). Click an option on the left-hand side of the page to view the correlating graph.
Hover over an option name to see how it's calculated.
- At the bottom of the dashboard, you will see two additional widgets called 'Individual metrics' and 'Group metrics'.
- To take a closer look at the 1-on-1 data using the 1-on-1s metrics report, click on See full report under any of the three widgets.
- You are now viewing the '1-on-1s report: Metrics'. This report includes information such as Name, Total 1-on-1s, 1-on-1s with others, % of talking points completed, etc. Download the data, use the filters, or change the view by options to make this report work for you!
In addition to filters on the report, you can sort information in the '1-on-1 report: Metrics' section by clicking on the arrows in each column header.
See someone who is particularly great at scheduling their 1-on-1s? Send them a High Five!