View and download 1-on-1s activity
1. Click on Reporting in the left navigation.
2. Then click '1-on-1s'.
3. Use the filters at the top of the dashboard to dig into the details you need or leave them blank to see all possible data.
4. Below the filters, you will see a 1-on-1s graph with three options: Overall 1-on-1 rate, 1-on-1s with reviewers, and 1-on-1s with others (if your company has the 1-on-1s with anyone feature enabled).
Hover over the the grey question mark icon to see how each of the statistics is calculated.
5. At the bottom of the dashboard, you will see two additional widgets called 'Individual metrics' and 'Group metrics'.
6. To take a closer look at the 1-on-1 data, click on See full report under any of the three widgets.
7. You are now viewing the '1-on-1s report: Metrics'. This report includes information such as Name, Total 1-on-1s, 1-on-1s with others, % of talking points completed, etc. Download the data, use the filters, or change the view by options to make this report work for you!
In addition to filters on the report, you can sort information in the '1-on-1 report: Metrics' section by clicking on the arrows in each column header.
See someone who is particularly great at scheduling their 1-on-1s? Send them a High Five!