This article covers:
- How to enable Objectives
- How to change Objective permissions (i.e. enable private Objectives)
- How to disable Objectives
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner.
2. Select 'Manage Features'
3. Scroll down to the Objectives section and toggle on Objectives
4. Last, select 'Configure' to set dates, currency, default permissions, and departments
Change Objective permissions (enable private Objectives)
We often get asked, "Why can I only create a Public Objective?" or "I don't want my self-development objective to be public..." 15Five admins have access to choose between all objectives being public, or customizing the visibility settings. Below are the steps on how to customize Objective permissions.
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner
2. Select 'Manage Features' from the dropdown menu
3. Scroll down to Objectives and click 'Configure'
4. Click 'Permissions'
5. In the Permissions tab, choose between Public (which will only allow for the creation of public Objectives) or Custom (which will allow for custom visibility of objectives)
6. If you select Custom, you will be prompted to choose which Objective permissions you'd like to allow. You can read more about these permissions in this article
7. Save your changes
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner
2. Click on 'Manage Features'
3. Scroll down to the Objectives section and toggle off Objectives
Success Center article 🗒: Manage objectives