First, it is important to differentiate between a Group and a Department. A Group is created to facilitate Group Questions. A Department allows you to set Department Objectives.
Your groups will not be synced with departments, so you will need to create new departments for objectives- even if you have groups set up for questions. You can read more about group functionality here.
Create or edit a department
- Click on your profile name in your upper right hand corner.
- Click on 'Company Settings' or 'My account'.
- On your left hand navigation under the Features section, select 'Objectives'.
- Then click 'Manage departments'.
- Last, click the 'Create' button or select the Department you need to edit.