15Five takes the guesswork out of reminding your team when their 15Five check-ins are past due; in fact we will send out the reminders for you. By default and assuming that the person has their check-in reminders enabled, reminders are sent out to reporters the day before a 15Five check-in is due, the day the check-in is due, and the day a check-in was due—if it was never submitted. Keep your people honest with their check-in submissions; "Engaged employees are 87% less likely to quit their jobs."
If you are a reviewer, manual reminders can be sent out the day after the check-in due date and not before.
Each reviewer needs to remind their own teams if check-ins have not been submitted the day after the due date. 15Five account administrators cannot send mass reminders.
Send past due reminders to my team
1. Click on Features from the left navigation.
2. Click on '15Fives' to expand the 15Five check-in options.
3. Next, click on 'Team 15Fives'.
4. There are two options from here.
You can click the Send reminder to # people button at the top right of your page to send a reminder email to all of your direct reports with past due check-ins.
You can send reminder emails to each person individually. To do this, find the person you wish to remind. Click on the ... to the right of their name and then click Send a reminder.
5. From the pop-up window that appears, either send the default reminder email or include a personal message (optional).
6. Send your reminder(s) by clicking Send reminder.
Blog Post 🗒: 4 Simple Ways To Engage Your Millennial Employees