15Five takes the guesswork out of sending reminders to your team when 15Fives are past due; in fact we send out reminders for you. By default, reminders are sent out the day before a 15Five is due, the day the report is due, and the day after if a 15Five was never submitted. Keep your employees honest; "Engaged employees are 87% less likely to quit their jobs."
You can manually send out a reminder if you are a Reviewer only after the 15Five has been late for a day.
Each manager will need to remind their own teams if reports have not been submitted. 15Five admins cannot send mass reminders.
Send past due reminders to my team
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on '15Fives' to expand the 15Five check-in options.
3. Next, click on 'Team 15Fives'.
4. There are two options from here.
You can click the 'Send reminder to # people' button at the top right of your page to send a reminder email to all people with past due check-ins.
OR to send reminder emails to each person individually, select the person you wish to remind, click on the '...' to the right of their name, and then click 'Send a reminder'.
5. From the pop-up window that appears, either send the default reminder email or include a personal message (optional).
6. Send your reminder(s).
Blog Post 🗒: 4 Simple Ways To Engage Your Millennial Employees