What is the purpose of groups?
If you have a large staff, 15Five can help you keep your reports in order by creating Groups. 15Five administrators can create a group for anyone, but the group administrator must be a current reviewer. The other option- Reviewers in 15Five can create a group for themselves. Once the group is created, 15Five administrators and the group administrator can manage.
A Group is created so you can ask Group Questions, manage group due days, and enable/disable group visibility settings. Groups are not to be confused with Departments. A Department is for you to set Department Objectives only.
Before adding people to a group, you need to create the group first. 15Five administrators can create a group, assign a group admin, and hand off to that group admin to manage. Alternatively, a reviewer could create a group on their own for the reporters that they manage.
Create a group
1. Click on your avatar or profile picture in the upper right hand corner of your page.
2. Click on 'Manage People'.
3. Click on 'Manage groups' in your left hand navigation.
4. Next, click 'Create a new group'.
5. Add your Group, Group name, Group Admin, Group members, select Settings, and create your Group!
Add users to your group
- Add existing 15Five users to a group from 'Manage groups'
- Bulk add new 15Five users to their group(s) through bulk csv import
- Bulk add existing 15Five users to their group(s) through bulk csv import