What are groups for?
If you have a large staff, 15Five can help you keep your reports in order by creating Groups. 15Five administrators can create a group for anyone, but the group administrator must be a current reviewer. The other option- Reviewers in 15Five can create a group for themselves. Once the group is created, 15Five administrators and the group administrator can manage.
A Group is created so you can ask Group Questions, manage group due days, and enable/disable group visibility settings. Groups are not to be confused with Departments. A Department is for you to set Department Objectives only.
Adding people to groups
Before adding people to a group, you need to create the group first. 15Five administrators can create a group, assign a group admin, and hand off to that group admin to manage. Alternatively, a reviewer could create a group on their own for the reporters that they manage.
Create a group
- Click on your avatar or profile picture in the upper right hand corner of your page.
- Click on 'Manage People'.
- Click on 'Manage groups' in your left hand navigation.
- Add your Group, Group name, Group Admin, Group members, select Settings, and create your Group!
Add users to your group
- Add existing 15Five users to a group from 'Manage groups'
- Bulk add new 15Five users to their group(s) through bulk csv import
- Bulk add existing 15Five users to their group(s) through bulk csv import