If you would like to enable or disable the 'Priorities' feature for your specific group, you can do that in your 'Manage groups' page. Disabling this feature will remove the 'Priorities' section from appearing on all group members' 15Fives. If anyone is in two groups, one of which has Priorities enabled, and one of which has Priorities disabled, Priorities will not appear on their 15Five.
Group admins will only have the option to enable/disable the Priorities feature if 'Enable company-wide' is the setting chosen on a company level. Account administrators can manage the company settings for Priorities here.
Enable/disable Priorities for my group
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'People' to expand the people settings.
3. Last, click on 'Manage groups'.
4. Find the group type that houses the group you need to edit and click on it. If you are not sure what group type the group is in, you can search for the group name or a keyword. For example: You could search for the group 'R&D'.
5. Click into the group whose settings need to be adjusted.
6. Then click the gear icon and 'Edit group'.
7. Once you are viewing the group whose settings need to be adjusted, toggle on or off the 'Priorities' option.
8. Remember to save your changes!
Only account administrators and the group admin can edit a group. If the group does not have a group admin, any reviewer or account administrator can edit.