If you would like to enable or disable the 'Priorities' feature for your specific group, you can do that in your 'Manage groups' page. Disabling this feature will remove the 'Priorities' section from appearing on your group's 15Fives.
How do I enable or disable the Priorities feature for my group?
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on 'Manage people'.
3. Click on 'Manage groups' in your left hand navigations.
4. Select the group you wish to edit by clicking on the group name.
5. Click the gear icon and 'Edit group'.
5. Toggle on or off the 'Priorities' feature.
6. Save your changes.