- This is when you have been nominated by a peer to review their performance; YOU reviewing your TEAMMATE(s).
- Their manager will approve or deny you as one of their peers.
- If their manager approves you to be one of their peers, you need to accept or decline the nomination. Remember that if you accept 15 nominations, you are going to be asked to complete 15 peer reviews.
- You will complete your peer reviews during the peer review window. See the 'Overview' tab to check the peer review deadline.
To accept or decline peer nominations:
- Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
- Click on the name of the cycle you need to access. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
- Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
- See the 'Peers who have nominated you' section and accept or decline the nominations.