Peer reviews within a Best-Self Review® cycle are reviews in which nominated teammates provide feedback to a review cycle participant. If you're nominated as a peer for a review cycle participant, you will be asked to either accept or decline the peer nomination. Accepting the peer nomination means you will be tasked with writing a peer review of the participant.
In this article, you will learn...
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Best-Self Review®.
👥 This article is relevant to all roles.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform and Total Platform pricing packages.
Accept or decline peer nomination
- Click on Best-Self Review® in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on the name of the review cycle you want to manage peers in.
- Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the "Peers who have nominated you" section. Then, click Accept or Decline to review next to the peer nomination.
Don't feel obligated to accept every peer request! We recommend that you choose 3-5 peers to give feedback to and only accepting nominations for individuals you can provide specific, actionable feedback about.
- If you choose to decline the nomination, you're done. No further action is needed. If you choose to accept the nomination, click Go to peer review to begin writing a peer review of that person.