If you want to view and analyze your review results in a Best-Self Review® cycle, or simply wish to have a copy for your records, you can print or download a PDF of the results.
Download or print your review summary
You can download or print your review summary after your manager has shared and finalized review results.
- Click on Best-Self Review® in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Open the review cycle you want to download results for by clicking its name.
- You're now on the review cycle's Overview page. From here, find yourself in the 'My reviews' section. Click the ... to the right of your name and select 'View' from the dropdown menu.
If you have permissions that allow you to see multiple peoples' review results, change the "Everyone" filter to "Me" to pull up your own review results. Then, click the ... to the right of your name and select 'View' from the dropdown menu.
- Once your results are shared and finalized, there will be a gear icon at the top right of the page, across from your name. Click the gear icon and select 'Print' from the dropdown menu.
- A print screen will appear. To download a PDF of your review results, set the print destination to "Save as PDF."