Download or print review details (for my own reviews)
If you would like to view and analyze review data for your own reviews, you can download or print the results from within your review page.
To download or print your final data:
1. Go into your 'Reviews' tab in 15Five.
2. Click on the cycle that applies.
3. At the bottom of your Overview page, you will see a section called 'Review Progress'.
4. Click on the '...' to the right of your progress, and then click 'View'.
5. Once your results are shared and finalized, there will be a gear icon toward the top right of the page, across from your name. Click the gear icon and then 'Print'. You can save the review as a PDF by using the Download as a PDF function from your print menu.
Success Center article 🗒: Download an employee's review results