Peer nominations for your team
- As a manager, the first interaction you will have with your employees is during the peer nomination window.
- You can nominate peers on your employee's behalf, up until the 'Manager approval' deadline.
- If you choose to nominate peers on your employee's behalf, they will automatically be approved by you and passed on to the peer for acceptance/denial. We recommend only nominating those peers who work closely with your employee.
To nominate peers on behalf of your team:
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
4. Scroll to the 'Peers for your team' section. Find the employee you would like to add nominations for, and click 'Manage peers' to the right of their name.
5. A screen will pop up that allows you to choose and approve peers for your employees.