After submitting a Check-in, you will be able to add answers, comments, goals, objectives, etc from that Check-in to your 1-on-1 agenda. The items will appear under the 'Answers from Check-in' section at the top of your 1-on-1 agenda. This process makes adding information to the 1-on-1 agenda easier and allows you to work on Check-ins and your 1-on-1 simultaneously. At this time, adding items to a 1-on-1 agenda only works for direct report/reviewer relationships.
Add an item from a Check-in to your 1-on-1 agenda
1. Click on the ... to the right of an answer, comment, etc. that you want to add to your 1-on-1.
2. Click Add to 1-on-1 agenda.
3. If desired, click Rename this talking point to rename your answer with a short title and then click Save. If you don't wish to rename the talking point, that is okay too! The renamed title or the answer itself will appear as the talking point on your 1-on-1 agenda.
4. Check your 1-on-1 agenda to see the answer and any comments.
Check your 1-on-1 agenda
1. To ensure the item was added to your 1-on-1 agenda, click on 1-on-1s from the left navigation.
2. Click on the name of the person whose 1-on-1 you'd like to view (aka the 1-on-1 to which you added a talking point to).
3. You should see your answer under the 'Talking points' section.
4. To expand the talking point, and see the original Check-in answer, click on the arrow next to Show answer. Then the talking point will look like this:
Unchecked talking points will carry over to your next 1-on-1 agenda without any intervention! These unchecked items will appear in the 'Talking points' section again.
Checked off/discussed talking points will disappear from the following 1-on-1 agenda, as they have been talked about and checked off the list.
5. Be sure to discuss the talking point in your next 1-on-1, adding any comments or notes for future reference.
For more information on how to get the most out of your 1-on-1s, see our 1-on-1 Checklist.