After submitting a Check-in, you will be able to add answers, comments, goals, objectives, etc from that Check-in to your 1-on-1 agenda. The items will appear under the 'Answers from Check-in' section at the top of your 1-on-1 agenda. This process makes adding information to the 1-on-1 agenda easier and allows you to work on Check-ins and your 1-on-1 simultaneously. At this time, adding items to a 1-on-1 agenda only works for reporter/reviewer relationships.
Add an item from a Check-in to your 1-on-1 agenda
1. Click on the ... to the right of an answer, comment, etc. that you want to add to your 1-on-1.
2. Click Add to 1-on-1 agenda.
3. Rename your answer with a short title and then click Save. This title will appear as the title for your talking point on your 1-on-1 agenda.
4. Save the changes to the title and check your 1-on-1 agenda.
Check your 1-on-1 agenda
1. To ensure the item was added to your 1-on-1 agenda, click on Features from your left navigation.
2. Then click '1-on-1s'.
2. Click on your current 1-on-1 (or find the 1-on-1 to which you added a talking point to).
3. You should see your added items under the 'Talking points' section.
4. To expand the talking point, and see the original Check-in answer, click on the arrow next to Show answer.
Unchecked talking points will carry over to your next 1-on-1 agenda without any intervention! These unchecked items will appear in the 'Talking points' section again.
Checked off/discussed talking points will disappear from the following 1-on-1 agenda, as they have been talked about and checked off the list.
For more information on how to get the most out of your 1-on-1s, see our 1-on-1 Checklist.