After submitting a 15Five, you will be able to add answers, comments, goals, objectives, etc to your 1-on-1 agenda. The items will appear under the 'Answers from 15Five' section on the 1-on-1 page. This makes adding information to the 1-on-1 agenda easier and allows you to work on reporting and your 1-on-1 simultaneously.
For a video walkthrough of Reviewing a 15Five, click here.
1. Click on the '...' by your answer, comment, etc.
2. Click on 'Add to 1-on-1 agenda'.
Check your 1-on-1 agenda
1. To ensure the item was added to your 1-on-1 agenda, click on the '1-on-1' tab at the top of your screen.
2. Click on your current 1-on-1.
3. You should see your added items under 'Answers from 15Five'.