After submitting a 15Five check-in, you will be able to add answers, comments, goals, objectives, etc from that check-in to your 1-on-1 agenda. The items will appear under the 'Answers from 15Five' section at the top of your 1-on-1 agenda. This process makes adding information to the 1-on-1 agenda easier and allows you to work on check-ins and your 1-on-1 simultaneously. At this time, adding items to a 1-on-1 agenda only works for reporter/reviewer relationships.
Add an item from a check-in to your 1-on-1 agenda
1. Click on the ... to the right of an answer, comment, etc. that you want to add to your 1-on-1.
2. Click Add to 1-on-1 agenda.
3. Rename your answer with a short title and then click Save. This title will appear as the title for your talking point on your 1-on-1 agenda.
4. Save the changes to the title and check your 1-on-1 agenda.
Check your 1-on-1 agenda
1. To ensure the item was added to your 1-on-1 agenda, click on Features from your left navigation.
2. Then click '1-on-1s'.
2. Click on your current 1-on-1 (or find the 1-on-1 to which you added a talking point to).
3. You should see your added items under the 'Talking points' section.
4. To expand the talking point, and see the original 15Five answer, click on the arrow next to Show answer.
Unchecked talking points will carry over to your next 1-on-1 agenda without any intervention! These unchecked items will appear in the 'Talking points' section again.
Checked off/discussed talking points will disappear from the following 1-on-1 agenda, as they have been talked about and checked off the list.
For more information on how to get the most out of your 1-on-1s, see our 1-on-1 Checklist.