There are situations where you do not want a group(s) to have to answer the company-wide questions. You can remove a group from seeing these questions by disabling the company-wide question setting.
Enable/disable company-wide questions for a group
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'People' to expand the people settings.
3. Last, click on 'Manage groups'.
4. Find the group type that houses the group you need to edit and click on it. If you are not sure what group type the group is in, you can search for the group name or a keyword. For example: You could search for the group 'R&D'.
5. Click into the group whose settings need to be adjusted.
6. Then click the gear icon and 'Edit group'.
7. Once you are viewing the group whose settings need to be adjusted, toggle on or off the 'Company-wide questions' option.
8. Remember to save your changes!