Once your self review has been submitted, your manager will get a notification, and will be able to see your review. You can freely edit the review up until your manager has seen it by following the steps below, meaning you do not need permission to edit it as long as your manager has not viewed it.
If your manager has already seen your self review, you have to request to edit and either your manager or a review admin must approve that request. They can do so by opening your self review and clicking the 'Allow editing' button.
Edit your self review
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Best-Self Review'.
3. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on- it will be under 'Active review cycles'.
4. At the bottom of the Overview page, you will see a section called 'Review progress'.
5. Click on the '...' to the right of your progress, and select 'View' from the dropdown menu.
6. To the left of your self review, you'll see an 'Edit review' button- click that button to start editing.
7. Make your edits, and remember to 'Resubmit'.
Success Center article 🗒: Complete upward review of my manager (if upward reviews are included in your cycle AND your manager is a participant)