Edit my self review
Once your self review has been completed, your manager will get a notification and will be able to see your review. You can freely edit the review up until your manager has seen it. If your manager has already seen your self review, you have to request to edit and your manager has to allow editing.
If you want to learn more about the research behind annual reviews vs Best-Self Review™, check out our ebook: The Uncertain Future of The Annual Performance Review
To edit your self review:
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. At the bottom of your Overview page, you will see a section called 'Review Progress'.
4. Click on the '...' to the right of your progress, and then click 'View'.
5. Once you are looking at your report, there is an 'Edit review' button on the left side navigation.
6. Make your edits and don't forget to 'Resubmit'!