Maybe you submitted your manager review for one of your direct reports and forgot to add some important feedback. You can move your manager review back into edit mode and make the adjustments. Manager reviews can be edited up until the results have been shared.
Have you completed the final meeting with your employee and want to make additional notes about what was discussed? Put this additional insight in the Summary.
To edit an already submitted manager review
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Best-Self Review'.
3. Click on the active cycle that applies.
4. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see a menu with options 'Me', 'My team', 'My hierarchy', and 'Whole company'. Depending on your role and the visibility settings for the cycle, you may not see 'My hierarchy' and 'Whole company'.
5. Click the 'My team' option.
6. Scroll down to 'Review progress' for your team, click the '...' next to the employee whose manager review you want to complete, and then click 'View'.
7. Make sure you are on the 'Manager' tab, and not the 'Self', 'Peer', 'Summary', etc tab.
8. Once you are looking at your previously submitted manager review, there is an 'Edit review' button on the left side navigation.
9. Make your edits and remember to 'Resubmit'!