Maybe you submitted your manager review for one of your direct reports and forgot to add some important feedback. You can move your manager review back into edit mode and make the adjustments needed. Manager reviews can be edited up until the results have been shared.
Have you completed the final meeting with your direct report and want to make additional notes about what was discussed? Put this additional insight in the Summary.
Similar to editing a Check-in, a review that has been reopened for editing will temporarily be unavailable for reviewers and review admins to view. The review will reappear when resubmitted by the review writer—in this case, the manager.
If reviews have already been shared or shared & finalized with the direct report, the manager review will not be editable.
Edit your submitted manager review
1. Click on Best-Self Review® from the left navigation.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. Click on the 'Write reviews' tab at the top of the cycle overview page.
4. Find and click on the direct report's name whose manager review needs to be edited in the 'Reviews' box on the left.
5. There are likely multiple review tabs for the direct report you're viewing. Double check that you are on the 'Manager' tab. If you don't see the option to edit the review, you're probably on the 'Summary' tab instead.
6. Once you are looking at the correct, previously submitted manager review, there is an Edit review button on the left side of your page.
7. Make your edits and remember to Resubmit review or Resubmit & review next.