If your company values change and you need to update them for future review cycles, you can do so through the 'Manage features' page.
Manage company values
1. Click on your avatar in your upper right corner.
2. Select 'Manage Features'.
3. Scroll down to the Reviews section and click 'Configure'.
4. Expand the 'Company values' section.
To add a company value, click on 'Add another value.'
To remove a company value, click on the 'x' icon to the right of the value.
5. Click 'Save'.
6. These company values will be pulled into the workflow when you go to create a question template.
More steps to be completed before creating your new cycle: