There are cases where you, as the review admin, will want to remove comments from a peer, upward, or manager review; whether the feedback be inappropriate, irrelevant, or not constructive. Managers also have this ability to varying degrees.
Depending on your review settings, managers and/or review admins will be able to remove an answer from the review on their own. Another option is to allow managers to send feedback to a review admin to have it removed, rather than remove it on their own. These settings are managed in your review settings page and were set before the cycle began.
To remove an answer from a peer, upward, or manager review:
1. Go into your 'Reviews' tab in 15Five.
2. Click on the active cycle that applies.
3. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see 3 buttons labeled 'My reviews', 'My team', and 'Whole company'. If you do not have visibility through drill-down, you will not see 'Whole company'.
4. Click the 'Whole company' or 'My team' button, depending on the person whose reviews you would like to read.
5. Scroll down to 'Review progress', click the '...' next to the person whose peer, upward, or manager review you want to view, and then click 'View'.
6. Click on the Peer, Upward, or Manager review tab, whichever applies.
7. Next to the answer that you would like to remove, click the '...' icon. Clicking on 'Remove from shared results' will remove the answer. Managers can see this same option, if settings allow. (Allow review admins and managers to remove answers from a review before the results are shared)
If the review settings for releasing are "Allow review admins to remove answers from a review before results are shared", managers will see these two options. If they report an answer to an admin, all review admins will be notified.
If you do not see these options, check the Review settings.
For example: Bob's answer on his peer review of Kathy was reported by Kathy's manager. The review admins choose to remove Bob's answer. The review admins can still see Bob's original answer on his peer review of Kathy, but the answer is only visible to the review admins. Bob's answer will not appear at all, for anyone, on the Summary page.