If you are needing to set a vacation for all your direct reports, set the same vacation for a few people, but don't need to set a company-wide vacation, you can do that through bulk adding a vacation. This option is available on your 'Manage people' page.
If you need to set a vacation for the entire company, see this article.
Add a vacation for multiple people:
1. Click on your profile picture up on your top right.
2. Then select 'Manage people'.
3. Filter by Reviewer, Group, or select all people who you would like to set a vacation for.
4. Select the people/group you want to change, and then use 'Bulk actions' to set a vacation.
5. Select your vacation dates. 15Fives check-ins whose reporting periods overlap with the vacation period will be skipped automatically.