Vacations are a way for reporters to skip over a Check-in—or three. Vacations only apply to skipping Check-ins that are due and do not apply to reviewing Check-ins, Objectives, 1-on-1s, etc. If you are needing to set a vacation for a group of people, you can do that by bulk adding a vacation. This option is available on your 'Manage people' page.
Account administrators will be able to set vacations for anyone. Reviewers will only be able to set vacations for their direct reports.
If you need to set a vacation for the entire company, see this article.
Add a vacation for multiple people
1. Click on Settings from the left navigation.
2. Click 'People'.
3. Next click 'Manage people'.
4. Use the reviewer or group filters to find people, or multi-select all people who you would like to set a vacation for.
5. After selecting the group of people you want to add a vacation for, and then use 'Bulk actions' and click Set vacation.
6. Select your vacation dates. Check-ins whose reporting periods overlap with the vacation period will be skipped automatically.
7. Click Set vacation.