If you are needing to set a vacation for all your direct reports, set the same vacation for a few people, but don't need to set a company-wide vacation, you can do that through bulk adding a vacation. This option is available on your 'Manage people' page.
If you need to set a vacation for the entire company, see this article.
1. Click on your profile picture up on your top right.
2. Then select 'Manage people'.
3. Filter by Reviewer, Group, or select all people who you would like to set a vacation for.
4. Select the people/group you want to change, and then use 'Bulk actions' to set a vacation.
5. Select your vacation dates. 15Fives check-ins whose reporting periods overlap with the vacation period will be skipped automatically.