Vacations are a way for reporters to skip over a Check-in—or three. Vacations only apply to skipping Check-ins that are due and do not apply to reviewing Check-ins, Objectives, 1-on-1s, etc. If you are needing to set a vacation for a group of people, you can do that by bulk adding a vacation. This option is available on your 'Manage people' page.
Account administrators will be able to set vacations for anyone. Reviewers will only be able to set vacations for their direct reports.
If you need to set a vacation for the entire company, see this article.
Add a vacation for multiple people
1. Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account and then click People.
2. You'll land on the 'Manage people' page.
3. On the 'Manage people' page, check the box to the left of everyone's name you'd like to set the vacation for.
If you want to set a vacation for a group, click the Filter by button at the top of the people list, select the appropriate group, and click Apply filters. Or if you'd like to set a vacation for everyone who reports to a specific reviewer, click the Filter by button and select the name of the reviewer from the list. All users who match the applied filter(s) will appear in the list and you can check the box to the left of each person's name to bulk add a vacation.
4. After selecting the group of people you want to add a vacation for, and then use 'Bulk actions' and click Set vacation.
5. Select your vacation dates. Check-ins whose reporting periods overlap with the vacation period will be skipped automatically.
6. Click Set vacation.