There are two places to update the status of a key result: from your 15Five check-in and from the Objectives tab.
You will only see objectives that you own or objectives whose key results you own from your 15Five. You will be able to see all objectives (with the exception of private objectives) from the Objectives tab. Just because you can see an objective or key result on your 15Five or from the Objectives tab, does not mean you will be able to update them.
Success Center article🗒: Who can update key results and for whom can they update?
Success Center article 🗒: Edit a key result
Update a key result from your 15Five
1. Click on 'Features' from your left navigation.
2. Click '15Fives' to expand the 15Fives drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'My 15Fives'.
4. Click on 'View my history' at the top right of your page. If you are already on your current 15Five, no need to click into another 15Five- proceed to step 6.
5. You will see a 'Fill out 15Five' button next to the week that you missed. Click that button to open and complete your 15Five.
6. Find the Objectives section of your 15Five.
7. You will be able to see all key results related to the objective in question, even the ones not assigned to you. To see who can update whose key results, see this article.
8. Update your key result(s). The objective's progress will update as you update your key results, even if you have not yet submitted your 15Five.
9. Submit your 15Five (when you're ready)!
Edits made to key results from your 15Five will not take effect until you submit your 15Five. If you want to make a change that will go live immediately, please make that change from within the Objectives tab by following the steps below.
Update a key result from the Objectives tab
From the Objectives tab you can:
- Update your status, 'On track', 'Behind', 'At risk'
- Update your progress on key results
- Comment in the Objective 'Activity feed'
- View the parent objective (if aligned)
- Add additional key results
- Assign key results to owners
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Objectives'.
3. You will land on the 'All objectives' page.
4. Click on the objective whose key result you want to update.
5. Update the progress of your key result by clicking into the metric field.
6. Tab or click off of the above field and the objective's progress will update accordingly.