There are two places to update the status of a key result: from your 15Five and from the Objectives tab.
You will only see objectives that you own or objectives whose key results you own from your 15Five. You will be able to see all objectives (with the exception of private objectives) from the Objectives tab. Just because you can see an objective or key result on your 15Five or from the Objectives tab, does not mean you will be able to update them.
Success Center article🗒: Who can update key results and for whom can they update?
Success Center article 🗒: Edit a key result
Update the status of a key result from your 15Five:
1. Click on the '15Fives' tab.
2. Find the 15Five that you wish to complete.
3. Find the Objectives section of your 15Five.
4. You will be able to see all key results related to the objective in question, even the ones not assigned to you. To see who can update whose key results, see this article.
5. Update your key result(s). The objective's progress will update as you update your key results, even if you have not yet submitted your 15Five.
6. Submit your 15Five on the due date!
Update the status of a key result from the Objectives tab:
From the Objectives tab you can:
- Update your status, 'On track', 'Behind', 'At risk'
- Update your progress on key results
- Comment in the Objective 'Activity feed'
- View the parent objective (if aligned)
- Add additional key results
- Assign key results to owners
1. Click on the 'Objectives' tab in your top navigation bar.
2. Click on the objective whose key result you want to update.
3. Update the progress of your key result by clicking into the metric field.
4. Tab or click off of the above field and the objective's progress will update accordingly.