Sometimes, and for various reasons, people want to print a copy of their 15Five(s). Some use cases include: an employee is leaving the company, a pivotal report was submitted, a 15Five hard copy is needed for a meeting, 15Five hard copies are kept on file for employees, etc. This article will walk you through how to print a 15Five.
If you are interested in mentioning something on your employee's 15Five to your manager, check out our pass it up feature.
If you are looking to run a report on how multiple employees answered a specific 15Five question, you can use our custom reports option. See this article.
Print or download a 15Five check-in
1. Click on 'Features' from your left navigation.
2. Click '15Fives' to expand the 15Fives drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'My 15Fives'.
4. Click on 'View my history' at the top right of your page.
5. Find the report that you are wanting to print and click on 'View 15Five'.
6. To the right of your report, you will see two boxes. One of which has your reviewer's name, and a 'Print' button. Click on the 'Print' button to open up your Print Management window.
7. The pop-up window will look something like the below screenshot. You should also see an option to save the 15Five as a PDF. Choose whichever option works best for you and print or save.