For various reasons, people want to print a copy of their Check-ins. Some use cases include: an employee is leaving the company, a pivotal Check-in was submitted, a Check-in hard copy is needed for a meeting, Check-in hard copies are kept on file for all employees, etc. This article will walk you through how to print your own Check-in or a Check-in that was submitted by someone else that you have permission to view.
If you are interested in mentioning something from your direct report's Check-in to your manager, check out our pass it up feature.
At this time, we do not have a way to bulk print Check-ins that have been submitted by a specific person.
Print or download a Check-in
1. Click on Check-ins from the left navigation.
2. If you are looking to print a Check-in that you submitted, ensure you're on the 'My Check-ins' page. If you're looking to print a Check-in that someone else submitted and you have permission to view, click on 'Everyone's Check-ins' instead and jump to step 5.
3. Click on View my history at the top right of your page.
4. Find the check-in that you are wanting to print and click on View Check-in.
5. To the right of your Check-in, you will see two boxes. One of which has your reviewer's name, and a button to print. Click on the Print button to open up your Print Management window.
6. The pop-up window will look something like the below screenshot. You should also see an option to save the Check-in as a PDF. Choose whichever option works best for you: Print or Save. Whoop there it is!