Whoops! You closed or archived an objective that should still be open. Or maybe you closed an objective that you thought would have no additional progress, but you need to update the objective. Archived and closed objectives can be reopened in a method similar to the initial closing/archiving method. Being flexible when it comes to objectives is an important part
Reopen an objective that was closed or archived
1. Click on Objectives from the left navigation.
2. You will land on the 'All objectives' page.
3. Click on the objective you wish to reopen. (HINT: You can select Closed or Archived in the 'Objective state' filter to see all closed/archived objectives.)
4. Click the gear icon and then click Unarchive objective.
5. Your objective will be reopened with the last known status, progress, metrics, etc. Also, the action of you reopening/unarchiving your objective will appear in the Activity feed. The objective will again appear on the 'All objectives' page under either Current objectives or Past due objectives.