Whoops! You closed or archived an objective that should still be open. Or maybe you closed an objective that you thought would have no additional progress, but you need to update the objective. Archived and closed objectives can be reopened in a method similar to the initial closing/archiving method.
Reopen an objective (closed or archived)
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Objectives'.
3. You will land on the 'All objectives' page.
4. Click on the objective you want to reopen/unarchive.
5. Once on the objective's details page, click on the gear icon.
6. Then click 'Unarchive objective'. 'Unarchive objective' will reopen a closed objective and will unarchive a previously archived objective.
7. Your objective will be reopened with the last known status, progress, metrics, etc. Also, the action of you reopening/unarchiving your objective will appear in the Activity feed. The objective will again appear on the 'All objectives' under either Current objectives or Past objectives.