Question templates have default section titles: Growth & development, Company values, and Manager expectations. These titles may not fit the style of your company or team. If you would like to change the titles of these sections, you can do that by editing the template.
We recommend reading through each of the section tooltips to ensure your new title aligns with the goal of the section and the questions to be asked. Reminder that in use question templates cannot be edited.
Success Center article 🗒: Create question templates for reviews
To edit question template sections:
1. Click on the 'Reviews' tab.
2. Click on the 'Question templates' tab.
3. Find the question template whose section titles need to be edited and click.
4. Click the '...' and then 'Edit title'.
5. Change the title of the section to fit your company/team's needs.
When changing the titles, please read the tooltips to ensure your new title aligns with the goal of the section in question.
6. Click on 'Create template'.
7. Review your questions and if all is well, click 'Looks good'.