Question templates have default section titles: Growth & development, Company values, and Manager expectations. These titles may not fit the style of your company or team. If you would like to change the titles of these sections, you can do that by editing the template.
We recommend reading through each of the section tooltips to ensure your new title aligns with the goal of the section and the questions to be asked.
In-use question templates and 15Five's default question templates cannot be edited.
Success Center article 🗒: Create question templates for reviews
Edit question template sections
1. Click on Best-Self Review® from the left navigation.
2. Click on the 'Question templates' tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the ... next to the template whose section titles need to be edited and click it.
4. Click the ... to the right of the section that needs to be renamed and then click Edit title.
5. Change the title of the section to fit your company/team's needs.
When changing the titles, please read the tooltips to ensure your new title aligns with the goal of the section in question.
6. Click Save.