Sometimes it's the little things in life ...
Today's release is all about simple, but necessary improvements to Reporting. 💪🏼 We're happy to share with you a number of changes that will make your life a tiny bit better when it comes to reporting on data in 15Five.
Time filters revamp
To provide you with a consistent experience across all Reporting pages, we have standardized the time filters. More importantly, we updated our "Custom" time filter that allows you to report on data from more than 12 months ago. Choose any custom date range since the time your company began with 15Five.
You can select any date range by clicking into the calendar and choosing your dates. This new filter provides you with more flexibility when it comes to viewing and reporting on data. ⏱
Pulse & Usage dashboards
If you have had a hard time understanding the Pulse page charts, graphs, and lists, you are not alone. We have made it a little easier to understand these three pieces of the Pulse page by allowing you to either select a point on the chart (and view the details) or switch between the reporting periods using the date dropdown (and view those details). These changes should make it easier to view data in each reporting period and navigating between them.
💡 Remember: Answers are included in the charts and lists based on when they were submitted.
You might notice that there are a few more columns in your Usage dashboard than there used to be... These new columns have been added to help you better understand usage behaviors for both reviewers and reporters.
Two new columns in the 'Reporter activity' section:
- Frequency - which will show each person's 15Five reporting frequency
- Last logged in - which will help you understand when your employees last logged into 15Five, aka when they were active last
- Percentages in 'Submission rate' - which associates a concrete number with the green/yellow/red submission rates
Two new columns in the 'Reviewer activity' section:
- Direct reports - which will show many direct reports the reviewer in the first column has
- Last logged in - which will help you understand when your reviewers last logged into 15Five, aka when they were active last
- Percentages in 'Review rate' - which associates a concrete number with the green/yellow/red review rates
One new column in the '1-on-1 activity' section:
- Reporter- which shows an avatar and the name of the reporter whose 1-on-1 history is in question
Last, but certainly not least, we've made a few improvements to the CSV/Report downloads that are available in 15Five.
1️⃣ File titles/names have been updated! These titles now include the date range of the report you've run, along with a nice new title. Say farewell to the long list of CSV downloads that all have the same name.
OLD query_result_2019-03-26T18_13_22.815Z.csv 😳
NEW One-on-One Reviewers (2019-01-25 - 2019-04-25).csv🤩
2️⃣ On top of that, the data within the file(s) has been given a new look. Column names are more readable and we added a new column for all dates that don't include timezone information so it plays nicer with Excel, Sheets, or Numbers.
Last logged in
Last logged in (ISO)
3️⃣ Finally, no more 93.7777777777 in your report... We have removed all decimals (and rounded to whole numbers) to ensure that you don't go crazy with decimal numbers.
We hope these little improvements make a big impact on your day!