Major improvements to the Best-Self Review™ Overview page
Raise your hand if you have been confused by our Best-Self Review™ Overview page in the past. 🙋🏻♂️🙋🏿♂️🙋🏼♀️🙋🏽♂️🙋🏾♀️👀 Review admins and reviewers have been requesting enhancements to the review cycle Overview page to help them more effectively evaluate cycle progress and determine who has unsubmitted reviews at any given time. The Overview page used to be a one sided progress snapshot; meaning you could only analyze completion based on the person being reviewed and not the person who needs to do the reviewing. To address this need, we have redesigned the Cycle Overview Page to include additional progress trackers and filters. OH YEAH.... this is good!
🥁🥁🥁 Introducing Best-Self Review Overview 2.0!
Highlights of the changes
- Filter review progress by me, my direct reports, my hierarchy, or the entire company
- Filter by employees who are being reviewed (participating in the review cycle), versus employees who have reviews to write of others (whether they're participants in the cycle or not)
- Edit milestone dates from the Overview page
- Nudge employees to complete outstanding reviews right from the Overview page
- Download review cycle progress CSV files using more specific filters
How does this help me?
- Before these changes, seeing remaining action items for any given person was tough. You could see what reviews were missing OF a specific person, but there was no easy way to see what reviews a specific person still needs to complete. Now, you can toggle between the two and nail down who to nudge.
- Analyzing data and spotting trends just got a lot easier. The ability to pull reports based on 'Unsubmitted peer review' or 'Unsubmitted upward reviews' is a game changer for reviewers and review admins alike. Get straight to the point with these filters.
- Peer names show up on the Overview page once they have been approved and accepted. If you don't see the peer's name on your Overview page, they have either not been approved or have not accepted the nomination.
- Hold yourself accountable for reviews that you still need to complete. Now, you can see who needs to finish reviews of you, AND what reviews you still need to complete for others.
OLD Overview page 😿:
NEW Overview page 😻:
For a more in depth look at the Overview page, take a look at this article: