Whether you have changed your email domain or simply have a large number of employees whose emails need to be updated, you can make these changes in bulk by uploading a CSV using the steps below. Other than email address, the information in these accounts will not change. This change only affects the email address(es) alone, and does not alter reviewer, due day, name, or any other field in these people's profiles.
Bulk update email addresses
1. First, download your company's current structure here. Most of the work is done for you!
2. Remove all columns except the '
3. Add a new column called '
4. Use this column to enter the new email addresses.
5. Make sure the only columns you have are the two required columns. They should be labeled: '
email' and '
6. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
7. Click on 'People' to expand the people settings.
8. Under the 'People' heading on your left-hand side, click on 'Import'.
9. Scroll down and click on the orange button 'Choose file'. Open the CSV that you downloaded or created.
10. Click the orange button 'Finish import'.