Review admins and managers: If the progress report CSV download contains too much data for you, and you are looking for a simpler report to see what reviews have and haven't been submitted, this article is for you. 🙌🏽 The option to download a high level status report can be found within the Overview page.
If you would like a full report of all questions, answers, managers, peers, submission time stamps, etc, you will want to download the full CSV progress report.
Track submitted vs unsubmitted reviews for my team, my hierarchy, or whole company
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Find the cycle that you would like to view, and click on it.
3. After clicking on the cycle name, you should automatically be taken to the Overview page for that review cycle.
4. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see some filters labeled 'Me', 'My team', 'My hierarchy', and 'Whole company'. Depending on your role, you may be missing some of these filters. You can also choose to look at reviews participants being reviewed or writing reviews.
Being reviewed= participant in question is having reviews written of them
Writing reviews= participant in question is writing the reviews of others
5. Choose your desired filter and check the results. Your download will contain data that matches the chosen filters.
6. To download a simple submitted/not submitted report of the people matching your filter, use the download icon found in the top right of the Progress tracker section.
7. Included CSV columns are: First name, Last name, Email, Manager first name, Manager last name, Manager email, Group name, Review progress, Status, Unsubmitted Self reviews, Submitted Self reviews, Unsubmitted Peer reviews, Submitted Peer reviews, Unsubmitted Upward reviews, Submitted Upward reviews, Unsubmitted Manager reviews, Submitted Manager reviews, Share and finalize, Share date.