Review admins and managers: If the progress report CSV download contains too much data for you, and you are looking for a simpler report to see what reviews have and haven't been submitted, this article is for you. 🙌🏽 The option to download a high level status report can be found within the Overview page.
If you would like a full report of all questions, answers, managers, peers, submission time stamps, etc, you will want to download the full progress report.
Track submitted vs unsubmitted reviews
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Find the cycle that you would like to view, and click on it.
3. After clicking on the cycle name, you will be sent to the Overview page for that review cycle.
4. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see some filters labeled 'Me', 'My team', 'My hierarchy', and 'Whole company'. Depending on your role, you may be missing some of these filters. You can also choose to look at reviews based on Participants or Review writers.
Participants=people who are participating in the review cycle and having reviews written OF them
Review writers= all people who are responsible for writing a review(s) of a participant
5. Choose your desired filter and check the results.
6. To download a CSV or XLSX sheet of Participants progress tracker or Review writers progress tracker, use the download option at the top of your Overview page. Select Participants tracker or Review writers tracker. This download does include all participants or review writers and does not take your filters into consideration.
7. Choose the format and the columns you would like included.
8. Click 'Download'.
9. Default included columns are: First name, Last name, Email, Manager first name, Manager last name, Manager email, Group name, Review progress, Status, Unsubmitted Self reviews, Submitted Self reviews, Unsubmitted Peer reviews, Submitted Peer reviews, Unsubmitted Upward reviews, Submitted Upward reviews, Unsubmitted Manager reviews, Submitted Manager reviews, Share and finalize, Share date.